KCanford Cliffs Colt ex Marydale
(Jason Ward) – 25% Available
Partnership: Richard Whitelaw, LMRC, & Katherine Skiffington.
We are delighted to have secured this racy Colt by the impressive Coventry stakes winner at 2 Canford Cliffs, he was later an outstanding miler at 3-4 winning 6 Group races. He has Sired an impressive 66 winners of 110 races including 4 Group-1 winners in his 1st Crop.
He is a 1st foal by his Dam Marydale who was a winner at 3 with an OR-75.
There is plenty of winners in the family and we are confident our Colt will be one of them this year.
He has a smashing walk and is 100% correct with good clean wind, and represents, what we think is fantastic value.
Our Colt is fully qualified and eligible for Plus 10 bonus races.
Plus 10 is an industry-funded bonus scheme for British and Irish Flat thoroughbred owners and breeders. Qualified two and three-year-old horses can win a £10,000 (€12,500) bonus on top of race prize money.
Update: 30th March 2018
Wee Jim is doing everything asked of him very easily and Jason is very happy with him, he has the speed to run over 5f but he will be suited to 6-7f and this is where we will see the best of him. We are hoping to see his 1st entry in April.
10% Available for £1500 and £250 a month all inclusive from 1st March 2018 until 1st November 2018.
5% Available for £800 and £135 a month all inclusive from 1st March 2018 until 1st November 2018.
Buying a share of a racehorse with Lamont Racing gives you the following benefits:
- A one off up front fee payable to purchase a proper ownership share of your chosen racehorse including a full percentage of prize money and resale value.
- A set/fixed monthly payment to cover all aspects of your association/membership that is not affected if other partners release their shares.
- All in pricing means no more to pay.
- A maximum of 10 owners per horse.
- If the naming right share is not sold you will have the chance of naming the horse
- The chance to go and watch as an owner in any Lamont Racing horse which runs subject to badges availability.
- Free entry to the owner’s enclosure of the racecourse when your horse runs.
- The chance to offer opinions regarding your horse’s racing plans.
- Stable visits to see your horse and discuss with our trainer any thoughts or concerns you may have.
All inclusive means: Training and all race fees including entries, jockey fee, transport and vets.
no VAT added
Flexible payment and lease options are available on all horses.
Please Contact Craig – email@example.com for more details or call 01698 386 624 or 07584 209 507