Speightown x Endless life
Trainer: David O’Meara – (25% Available – POA)
Partnership: Patrick Gallagher, Craig McClymont & Matt Eves.
Here we have a stunning 2 year old Colt by Champion Sire SPEIGHTSTOWN, out of a LISTED WINNING and Group Placed Mare ENDLESS LIGHT.
Epaulette x Ares Choix
Trainer: Jason Ward – (Syndicate FULL)
Partnership: Patrick Gallagher, Richard Whitelaw, Alistair Cowie, Chris Stafford and LMRC.
We are delighted to offer this stunning big strong bay colt by the hugely exciting sire EPAULETTE out of the Listed Placed Mare Ares Choix.
He was purchased at the DBS August-2018 Silver Yearling Sales.
EPAULETTE was a top class Australian sprinter from the Danehill family. He is a 3 part brother to leading freshman sire Helmet from a classic European family. He won the Group 1 Doomben over 6 furlongs and also the Group 1 Golden Rose over 7 furlongs in record time. His progeny hit the tracks last year have been hugely popular at the sales. They are known to be natural athletes with great temperament and plenty of speed.
The dam is the Black Type ‘Ares Choix‘ best RPR-92, who was a winner at 2 and also 3rd in a Listed race in France. She is the dam of 4 runners and 3 winners, we are confident this boy will be winner number 4.
He moves very well and once he fills his frame will make a super 3 year old, If you are interested in a very exciting yearling for a reasonable outlay. Get in touch to avoid disappointment.
Kendargent x Moricandor
Trainer: Jason Ward – (Syndicate FULL).
Partnership: Patrick Gallagher, Warren Black and Richard Whitelaw.
Stunning French bred filly by leading Sire KENDARGENT out of an unraced KINGS BEST Mare Moricandor.
We purchased this stunning French bred filly at the Arqana Premier Yearling Sale in August 2018 and no wonder she sold out in 1 hour.
Her sire KENDARGENT is the leading active French sire and has had phenomenal continued success with 14 Black Type 2 year old’s and counting.
As soon as we saw her we knew we just had to have her, she came highly recommended by Matt Eaves of Star Bloodstock who bred and sold Lamont Racing’s exciting 2 year old ‘Wee Jim’ who went on to the HIT Sales this year and sold for £110.000, making our share holders a tidy return on their investment.
We are very confident Plusdargent will make a brilliant shrewd investment also, and cant wait to see her on the race track. She oozes quality and our trainer loves her. Exciting times ahead for this partnership.
Buying a share of a racehorse with Lamont Racing gives you the following benefits:
- A one off up front fee payable to purchase a proper ownership share of your chosen racehorse including a full percentage of prize money and resale value.
- A set/fixed monthly payment to cover all aspects of your association/membership that is not affected if other partners release their shares.
- All in pricing means no more to pay.
- A maximum of 10 owners per horse.
- If the naming right share is not sold you will have the chance of naming the horse
- The chance to go and watch as an owner in any Lamont Racing horse which runs subject to badges availability.
- Free entry to the owner’s enclosure of the racecourse when your horse runs.
- The chance to offer opinions regarding your horse’s racing plans.
- Stable visits to see your horse and discuss with our trainer any thoughts or concerns you may have.
All inclusive means: Training and all race fees including entries, jockey fee, transport and vets.
no VAT added
Flexible payment and lease options are available on all horses.
Please Contact Craig – email@example.com for more details or call 01698 386 624 or 07584 209 507