Lamont Racing are delighted to purchase a 4yo Filly by Native Ruler out of Ilka Gansera-Leveque’s yard. She’s had 3 runs on the flat to gain some experience, so we have bought her to have some fun with over the hurdles this winter. On pedigree she will certainly appreciate the step up in distance and already she has shown a natural ability for jumping.
‘The Lady Rules’
Trainer (Mark Walford) – Syndicate FULL
Buying a share of a racehorse with Lamont Racing gives you the following benefits:
- A one off up front fee payable to purchase a proper ownership share of your chosen racehorse including a full percentage of prize money and resale value.
- A set/fixed monthly payment to cover all aspects of your association/membership that is not affected if other partners release their shares.
- All in pricing means no more to pay.
- A maximum of 10 owners per horse.
- If the naming right share is not sold you will have the chance of naming the horse
- The chance to go and watch as an owner in any Lamont Racing horse which runs subject to badges availability.
- Free entry to the owner’s enclosure of the racecourse when your horse runs.
- The chance to offer opinions regarding your horse’s racing plans.
- Stable visits to see your horse and discuss with our trainer any thoughts or concerns you may have.
All inclusive means: Training and all race fees including entries, jockey fee, transport.
no VAT added
Flexible payment and lease options are available on all horses.
Please Contact Craig – firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or call 01698 386 624 or 07584 209 507