Canford Cliffs Colt ex Marydale
(Jason Ward) – Syndicate FULL
We are delighted to have secured this racy Colt by the impressive Coventry stakes winner at 2 Canford Cliffs, he was later an outstanding miler at 3-4 winning 6 Group races. He has Sired an impressive 66 winners of 110 races including 4 Group-1 winners in his 1st Crop.
He is a 1st foal by his Dam Marydale who was a winner at 3 with an OR-75.
There is plenty of winners in the family and we are confident our Colt will be one of them this year.
He has a smashing walk and is 100% correct with good clean wind, and represents, what we think is fantastic value.
Our Colt is fully qualified and eligible for Plus 10 bonus races.
Plus 10 is an industry-funded bonus scheme for British and Irish Flat thoroughbred owners and breeders. Qualified two and three-year-old horses can win a £10,000 (€12,500) bonus on top of race prize money.
Buying a share of a racehorse with Lamont Racing gives you the following benefits:
- A one off up front fee payable to purchase a proper ownership share of your chosen racehorse including a full percentage of prize money and resale value.
- A set/fixed monthly payment to cover all aspects of your association/membership that is not affected if other partners release their shares.
- All in pricing means no more to pay.
- A maximum of 10 owners per horse.
- If the naming right share is not sold you will have the chance of naming the horse
- The chance to go and watch as an owner in any Lamont Racing horse which runs subject to badges availability.
- Free entry to the owner’s enclosure of the racecourse when your horse runs.
- The chance to offer opinions regarding your horse’s racing plans.
- Stable visits to see your horse and discuss with our trainer any thoughts or concerns you may have.
All inclusive means: Training and all race fees including entries, jockey fee, transport and vets.
no VAT added
Flexible payment and lease options are available on all horses.
Please Contact Craig – firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or call 01698 386 624 or 07584 209 507