Lamont Racing are delighted to own two 5yo’s which we purchased at the Sept-2014 Osarus Tattersalls Yearling sales in France. This is a sale that offers fantastic value and allows us to buy the best yearlings available within our budget. The sale was attended by Sackville Donald who purchased 5 lots for leading trainers Ed Dunlop, Ed Walker & Harry Dunlop.
Both 5yo’s are cracking duel purpose horses and are trained in Yorkshire with Mark Walford & Jason Ward
5yo Gelding – ‘Aislabie’ – Winner over hurdles OR-118
Syndicate: Matt Brown, Richard Whitelaw, LMRC, Gerry Monaghan & Tom Dalgleish.
10% Available for £1,500 and £250 a month all inclusive.
5% Available for £800 and £135 a month all inclusive.
A Cracking Gelding by Irish Derby Winner Soldier of Fortune who is a Grandson of the best sire in the world Galileo, he was bought at the Osarus Yearling Sales in France 2014.
Young sires very often represent a great deal of value to purchasers in that traditionalists seem to be able to afford more established stallions. He has good size and strength and will be a cracking duel purpose horse.
5yo Gelding ‘Maifalki’ – 2 time winner OR-79
10% Available for £2,000 and £250 a month all inclusive.
5% Available for £1,100 and £135 a month all inclusive.
Syndicate: Richard Whitelaw, London Market Racing, Anthony McLaughlin & Caroline Chisholm.
This stunning Gelding by Falco was bought at the 2014 Osarus Yearling Sales in France.
This colt is a big imposing type with plenty of size and substance, he has a good long lazy walk and an excellent temperament to go with it. His sire Falco is a son of the champion sire Pivotal and out of a daughter of the American champion sire Unbridled, FALCO comes from the very deep Wertheimer family of Groom Dancer. He has added to his stallion pedigree, a smashing performance to win the French Guineas by three lengths beating the Gr.1 winners Rio de la Plata, Paco Boy, Thewayyouare and Tamayuz. Already 6 Stakes horses from Falco’s 1st crop including Champion Hurdle winner PEACE & CO, and FALCONET a winner of the Critérium Danois in Klampenborg. Our Colt’s Dam was unraced due to a training accident but has produced 2 Black Type performers already. He is an exciting duel purpose horse for his shareholders
Buying a share of a racehorse with Lamont Racing gives you the following benefits:
- A one off up front fee payable to purchase a proper ownership share of your chosen racehorse including a full percentage of prize money and resale value.
- A set/fixed monthly payment to cover all aspects of your association/membership that is not affected if other partners release their shares.
- All in pricing means no more to pay.
- A maximum of 10 owners per horse.
- If the naming right share is not sold you will have the chance of naming the horse
- The chance to go and watch as an owner in any Lamont Racing horse which runs subject to badges availability.
- Free entry to the owner’s enclosure of the racecourse when your horse runs.
- The chance to offer opinions regarding your horse’s racing plans.
- Stable visits to see your horse and discuss with our trainer any thoughts or concerns you may have.
All inclusive means: Training and all race fees including entries, jockey fee, transport.
no VAT added
Flexible payment and lease options are available on all horses.
Please Contact Craig – email@example.com for more details or call 01698 386 624 or 07584 209 507