Unraced 4yo by Kyllachy x Forthefirstime
Syndicate: Craig Clunie, Sandy Tait, Warren Black, Barry & Rory Gallagher.
10% Available for £350 and £250 a month all inclusive.
5% Available for £200 and £135 a month all inclusive.
This smashing gelding by Kyllachy was sold as a Yearling for £65K, he needed plenty of time to mature, so Lamont Racing thought he was worth purchasing him to give him a chance after the owners ran out of patience.
The Dam was a LISTED winner at 2 and has produced 2 winners from only 3 runners to date.
His Sire Kyllachy was later top-class over 5f, and capable of siring fast, precocious 2yos & sprinters including Krypton Factor and Sole Power.
The gelding has plenty of size, substance, and has a lovely walk, at the price he is fantastic value for those of you who want to dip your toes into the exciting world of horse racing ownership.
Buying a share of a racehorse with Lamont Racing gives you the following benefits:
- A one off up front fee payable to purchase a proper ownership share of your chosen racehorse including a full percentage of prize money and resale value.
- A set/fixed monthly payment to cover all aspects of costs that is not affected if other partners release their shares.
- All in pricing means no more to pay.
- A maximum of 10 owners per horse.
- If the naming right share is not sold you will have the chance of naming the horse
- The chance to go and watch as an owner in any Lamont Racing horse which runs subject to badges availability.
- Free entry to the owner’s enclosure of the racecourse when your horse runs.
- The chance to offer opinions regarding your horse’s racing plans.
- Stable visits to see your horse and discuss with our trainer any thoughts or concerns you may have.
All inclusive means: Training and all race fees including entries, jockey fee, transport.
no VAT added
Flexible payment and lease options are available on all horses.
Please Contact Craig – email@example.com for more details or call 01698 386 624 or 07584 209 507