Kyllachy Filly ex Fluttering Rose – MeerPat
Trainer (Jason Ward) – Syndicate FULL
Partnership: Margaret Black, Patrick Gallagher, Steve Hughes, Richie Whitelaw, Gareth Knight, Rory & Lois Gallagher of Galackray Ltd
We are delighted to secure this racy filly from Star Bloodstock, she is by Group-1 winning sprinter ‘Kyllachy’ who was a winner of 6 races from 2 to 4 years. Races won include: Gr.1 Nunthorpe Stakes,Gr.2 Temple Stakes,Gr.3 Palace House Stakes, he had a time-form rating of: 129. A very “Strong, well made colt and high class performer”
During 2002 he beat no less than 15 individual Group Winners. To date he has sired 30 Stakes winners and the winners of over 700 races and prize money in excess of £8,000,000, Group winners including Sole Power, Krypton Factor, Arabian Gleam and Dragon Pulse to name a few.
Our fillies Dam by ‘Compton Place’ was a winner at 2 and so far she has produced the 2 time winning 3 year old ‘Case Key’ by Showcasing, our fillies FULL brother cost £130,000 as a yearling, her page is packed with winners and we are very excited about this beautiful filly and cant wait to see her on the race track this year.
Update 10th February:
Meerpat breaks her Maiden tag at the 2nd time of asking, winning a Novice race over 6 furlongs at Newcastle.
Buying a share of a racehorse with Lamont Racing gives you the following benefits:
- A one off up front fee payable to purchase a proper ownership share of your chosen racehorse including a full percentage of prize money and resale value.
- A set/fixed monthly payment to cover all aspects of your association/membership that is not affected if other partners release their shares.
- All in pricing means no more to pay.
- A maximum of 10 owners per horse.
- If the naming right share is not sold you will have the chance of naming the horse
- The chance to go and watch as an owner in any Lamont Racing horse which runs subject to badges availability.
- Free entry to the owner’s enclosure of the racecourse when your horse runs.
- The chance to offer opinions regarding your horse’s racing plans.
- Stable visits to see your horse and discuss with our trainer any thoughts or concerns you may have.
All inclusive means: Training and all race fees including entries, jockey fee, transport and vets.
no VAT added
Flexible payment and lease options are available on all horses.
Please Contact Craig – email@example.com for more details or call 01698 386 624 or 07584 209 507